ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My V6

F56 MINI Cooper S
Welcome, illiad blue is the best:cool:

The end.

Side pod wise, i'm not into them that much, I prefer colour coded really.

Pmsl @ the haters !! I can smell the jealousy from here "nice scooby" yeah i'm sure the new dude really wants to read that when he shows you all his car, pffttt !!

Clowns.
how is it jealousy, im sure we would both be more jealous of the scoob if anything!!! :dapprove:

clio looks ace btw m8

Clio v6
how can you tell they are mk1?

The mk1 are a slightly different shape. I guess these ones are carbon fibre as there doesn't seem to be any mk2 cf ones made (yet).

The wire mesh to prevent large objects getting into the fans and chewing them up seem to be missing. The mk2 has a solid plastic grill.

mk2 side pod
DSC00055.jpg

Welcome, illiad blue is the best:cool:

The end.

Side pod wise, i'm not into them that much, I prefer colour coded really.

Pmsl @ the haters !! I can smell the jealousy from here "nice scooby" yeah i'm sure the new dude really wants to read that when he shows you all his car, pffttt !!

Clowns.
how is it jealousy, im sure we would both be more jealous of the scoob if anything!!! :dapprove:

clio looks ace btw m8
How is it not ? Someone puts a vee up (anyone) some on here don't like that. Same sh*t different day for us owners tbh, it's not even like vee owners are ASW's either (well ali is ;) )

To say 'nice scooby' and ignore the blokes car, how rude do folk want to be ?? :rolleyes: :mad:

Porsche Boxster987S

clio looks ace btw m8
How is it not ? Someone puts a vee up (anyone) some on here don't like that. Same sh*t different day for us owners tbh, it's not even like vee owners are ASW's either (well ali is ;) )

To say 'nice scooby' and ignore the blokes car, how rude do folk want to be ?? :rolleyes: :mad:

agree 100% with cat171 here. this really pisses me off with "certain member(s)" on here.

crackin car mate

Clio 2.0 172
Hate the tints.. And hate the black side vents, prefer the silver ones ..
Any plans for the car? or leaving it basically standard?
Stacey Shown me these pics before i thikn (Stacey used to run the whisso pub)

Nice car anyway.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

clio looks ace btw m8

Thats plenty!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Almost as rude as taking over someone's thread in a mini-rant ;)

Lovely cars, these. I think the pods would look great with a couple other black bits. Saw one at FCS which was all blue and black - lovely.

Audi TT
The black pods looked nice in the flesh but like I said before and others since the tints are not so good. You going with just plain tints when you replace them?

See the scottish plates have gone but your font is still wrong. Tut tut. I'll be having words ;)

G