ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My V6

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Just a little pic of my new weekend toy.

fa3f3bec-7f8d-492d-b8e9-ba3aa6026ed1_zps7edf34a2.jpg

Ly 200 & V6
Is this the one you picked up Friday? Saw it on v6clio.net.

looks nice! What exhaust have you got on it?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I will post a pic of when I sold it - but will have the plate.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Wow she looks like new, she did go into a hedge backwards a few years later but wasn't a write off and was repaired by Mark Fish, was that you lol ?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
yes. it was me.

What I will say is that car was MINTER than Mint when I sold it- Mark fish had it for 12 weeks & did a spectacular job on it. In that condition I would have bought it over & over again.

I have some more pics from 2005 ( only mint ones ) if you want them Emailed over

S

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I used to own that. 2004

yes. it was me.

What I will say is that car was MINTER than Mint when I sold it- Mark fish had it for 12 weeks & did a spectacular job on it. In that condition I would have bought it over & over again.

I have some more pics from 2005 ( only mint ones ) if you want them Emailed over

S

I thought it was you, I did do a lot of research on it before I bought it so I had no worries about buying it. I'm also really glad you have backed it up.

I'll pm you my email if I can as I'm not a full member anymore as I'd love to see some other pics.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
It now has a Janspeed exhaust, CDA air filter, mk2 gearbox and KW coilovers as well as other odds n sods.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Bit of a change !! Still got the 172 ?

Craig - He's in Basildon (ish) .. just up the road from me :)

Yeah i still have it along with my Audi Quattro and 535d but it's a full on track car now. I've wanted one for ages but just never got round to it :)

Cool, not too far from me :) I'll keep an eye on the meets section maybe see it (and you & your car at the next meet) :cool:

​I'll keep an eye in the meets section too :)

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Thanks Rob and everyone else for their comments, i have a few subtle things planned for it so will keep this updated.

I'm really feeling the Ph1 V6 love!! Usually all I'd read was that they're crap & don't handle :quiet:

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I'm really feeling the Ph1 V6 love!! Usually all I'd read was that they're crap & don't handle :quiet:

I was expecting a bit of the same but there's definatly some people that can appreciate its not all about speed and being able to actually make it round a corner :D

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Just a quick update of bits done so far.

Fitted new genuine rear discs and red stuff pads and gave the calipers a refurb. Just realised i should of cleaned the wheels.

NewImage2_zps0f9ac596.jpg

NewImage1_zps25aecc47.jpg

New Sabelt Renault Sport steering wheel and boss. Sorry for the dark photo but it was in my garage.

8161120b-f539-4210-b473-ca5d0a2380ee_zpscfbdc91c.jpg

Next on the list is to fit a new front splitter as it looks like the one that was on there has been ripped off then in to the body shop to have every little mark and stone chip sorted, maybe even a respray if needed.

efd1a163-89b0-46f6-8a72-997e3212edea_zps997a2726.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks awesome, wish I had mine out :(

Interior is the exact same, minus floor mats ;)