ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver & Gti Girl’s Williams 2

320d M Sport

that red 16V looks feckin mint!! well done matey, top job. Williams looks clean as as well!

BMW 320d Sport

Ha ha well if you boys had been at Southend on Saturday night you would have met the famous GTI girl.

Will have to put them against each other when ive had the cam belt done dont want to risk anything.

You will all see me soon enough, currently under reconstruction wanna give those girls at the shows a run for their money.

LOL @ night.icon :D

GTI girl is cool, good to chat to and knows her stuff. Those other girly racers dont stand a chance when its up and running properly! See you at Donny South, eh Clare? ;)

Im under construction, if i am to take wonderfull williams to any shows i do not want some other girly draped over it, my work my car etc so under construction.
the williams only needs a bit of a tidy up as the owner before me did not understand the concept of cleaning...

Oh and my name is clare

aahhh clare.. thats better.. :D

well once uve finished your construction im sure many will want u draped over their cars too ;)

Silver Fabia vRS

So you got a Williams then Clare. Thought you might after chatting to you at BB that day. You deserve it so enjoy! Hope the job is still going well.

Hi dont worry only joined the gym and diet dont want anything fake.

Still have the GTi mores the pity. and the job is still going well, i find this week that im getting up very early to drive the long way to work

i went on a diet... and it went from a steady eating diet to.. not eating all day except for a main meal if that!

so dont go too O.T.T on ur diet while going to the gym also... ya body needs the energy to burn fat/tone muscles

If you dont eat or eat v.little... your body will infact store the energy in ur body as fat, instead of burning it off. so chose a steady diet with enough protein/carbs/vitamins/calories.. u dont really want to take in more than 1500 calories a day

15grms of Carbs max a day

40grms of protein

minimal fat as possible..

Fish/steak/chicken/rice/pastas are all good for ya diet, if u can stick to that! ;)

potatoes/tomatos/carrots/bannanas/alcohol/fizzy drinks/chocolate are some of tha bad things u dont want...

i stuck to eating the things i put at the top and went from 15 3/4 to 12stone in 6 months!

i also went to the gym everyday... for like 2 months witout eating properly... and i was infact burning away my muscle aswell without realising... so im back to the drawing board at the moment in terms of building - minor set back :(

phew!! ;)

seriously though, if u work out hard enough. really sweat!! a few times a week, it doesnt matter what u eat.. i eat all sorts and near enough all day long!! (does surprise some people how much eat!) but im 6ft and 11 stone, no flab on me!! just do the excercise!!

night icon ,

saw yours at rwyb the other week, meant to ask whose it was cos i remembered the plate , looks f*cking sweet !

so is the williams aswell

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aint they sweet !! His and hers !!

Seriously though Nice car Clare, cant wait to see it at the weekend, when you pick up you 10 bhp mod !! See ya then !!

John guess youll just have to try a little harder to keep up now !! ermmmm the speed like, nowt else !!