ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY VALVER PICS AFTER LOWERING!

i thinks its either 35m or 40m, the kiddy i bought it of had the lowering done at the front already so i only needed the bar taking down!

Absolutly mint mate!

Get a good view of what its like...

As for the loads of pics...

Takes ages on dialup.. thats why I tend to use a gallery thing with thumbnails.

Daz.

Mate - that looks FANTASTIC! Just the way I like it in every respect!

The 16v looks absolutely fantastic just left alone on the outside, bar an exhaust and a bit of lowering. I had mine lowered at Renatec in Bristol as well, but the back is definitely not as low (I asked for that as I wanted the back higher than the front to keep the handling progressive on the limit).

Well have to meet up in Bristol soon. (as soon as I get my darn wheels back!).

Thanks for the great comments everyone!! Yeah i asked Rentatec to make the sils level, she does look sweet!

Respect all the way to Renatec, great service, great price, guys really know there stuff - My thanks to Ben H for informing me!

350z & 16v Maxi

Looks mint mate, just leave it like than dont do anything else to the outside as it is perfect the way it is.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Em,

Question, your cliosport sticker looks like it has still got the full clear sticky square around it... instead of just the letters. Did you peel the clear square off ?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ahh, must just be my eyesight going.. they say it self abuse can have that effect. ;):D

AIIII!

What are those wheels?! OZ chronos?

Both igota and @pauls cars look tha nuts! makes me kinda miss me valver!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Team dynamics rim2000s mate.

wot u on about with the side strips? they are bloody smaller. gotta be more of a drag co efficient on the phase 2s. especially with them gret mirrors hehe.

clio williams, Ph1 172
  clio williams, Ph1 172

Na mate. Trust me, im a designer ;). Ps My cossie air filters come today. Pics up soon with my airbox design.

how u putting the pics up? i got a good Pic of my Clio 16v Head to Head with my mates mk2 Golf 16v? IMHO the clio looks better, and its a mk2! lol

Upload picture to some webspace.. then use the "Image Insert" button above the reply text box.. its a picture of a tree!

Daz.