ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My wee Dynamique!

2010 Mazda 3 MPS
Opinions? :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Hope you's like :)

W

Willy

Looks superb, not really a fan of many other colors on the non-sport clio but have to say yours looks stunning :) that colorcoding really does make a big difference at the front.

top work. any future plans? :)

2010 Mazda 3 MPS
Cheers for all the replies guys n gals :)

looking good mate,, get some decent side skirts... makes a BIG difference!!

I have 4/6th of 182 kit up my loft haha!!!

Looks smart n all but what have you done to the rear end?

Its pretty much standard except the CC and exhaust :)

(I have 1 pic of the rear, but tbh the car was actually rank with dirt!)

Looks superb, not really a fan of many other colors on the non-sport clio but have to say yours looks stunning :) that colorcoding really does make a big difference at the front.

top work. any future plans? :)

Thanks lol, as i say have some sport bits but they all need sprayed, have started saving for a new car so i may actually just sell these on!

i like it. where is the location?

Clydebank college :)

Looks good.

But front inserts look very orange peeley. Did you do them yourself? They look good, But i think need wet flatting and Rotary/Hand polishing back up.

2010 Mazda 3 MPS
Looks good.

But front inserts look very orange peeley. Did you do them yourself? They look good, But i think need wet flatting and Rotary/Hand polishing back up.

Nah, no peeling. Probs just need another coat of laquer tbh :rolleyes:

Also cheers for all the comments again guys :)

Noooo, thats the 1st capsicum red ive seen with this done. I have a capsicum red and done exactly the same. Argh, i thought mine was the only one. Dissapointed now.

Looks mint though. Needs another coat of laquer and some polish on the front inserts though tbh :)

Barstweed!:(

2010 Mazda 3 MPS
lol cheers for all the comments :)

Really like that, never seen a colour coded red one. Don't make it a rep!

I don't think I really have the time/money atm tbh!

Noooo, thats the 1st capsicum red ive seen with this done. I have a capsicum red and done exactly the same. Argh, i thought mine was the only one. Dissapointed now.

Looks mint though. Needs another coat of laquer and some polish on the front inserts though tbh :)

Barstweed!:(

lol...you'll be glad to know its technically "andalou" red or some weird name like that!

It's a "Y" reg believe it or not!!! :evil: (I'm sure capsicum was post 2003)

i like it, change the alloys and its perfect imo

I have the standard alloys, but I like my red/black theme plus no monies!!!! :nono:

2010 Mazda 3 MPS
looks nice mate
You have xenon bulbs fitted?
any pics of em at night?

I doooooooo lol Not the best pic im afraid :(

My mates Dci 100 on the left, me on the right. We both have 10000K kits but as you can see the colours vary...

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

lol...you'll be glad to know its technically "andalou" red or some weird name like that!

It's a "Y" reg believe it or not!!! :evil: (I'm sure capsicum was post 2003)

Ah well, thats good to hear. Still looks like capsicum TBH!

I remain my status then :)