ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My white 197

Clio 197
Few photos of my 197 cup, had it for a few weeks now and loving it :) the powers and feel of the cars amazing compared to my old corsa d

DSC_0035_zpsf7aafa06.jpg

DSC_0034_zps40edf7cc.jpg

DSC_0025_zpsc0541609.jpg

DSC_0031_zps26c4c578.jpg

DSC_0030_zpsf15ff063.jpg

DSC_0027_zps01d43177.jpg

DSC_0029_zpscbc6e559.jpg

DSC_0046_zpsd31d95c9.jpg

DSC_0040_zps650071f8.jpg

DSC_0037_zps22906f5b.jpg

DSC_0033_zps4b01d6c3.jpg

DSC_0032_zps33980b65.jpg

Clio 197
Cheers lads. The recaros are increable, one of the best things about the car.

Never thought black side strips looked right.

got a few little mods to do, type r aerial and private plates I've just put on and getting an smd conversion sorted :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Cheers lads. The recaros are increable, one of the best things about the car.

Never thought black side strips looked right.

got a few little mods to do, type r aerial and private plates I've just put on and getting an smd conversion sorted :)

Anything else planned?

Clio 197
Got the audio to sort out as well, new speakers all round and a decent head unit. Standard sound quality is driving me mad!

Don't really want to go mad on mods, got that out of my system with my corsa :)

Clio 197
And cheers everyone, I'm in love with it!!

anyone had yokohoma AD08's before? Thinking of getting them all round but want to know if they're any good?

Clio 197
Yeah I love the white, was torn between white and yellow then this came up in mint condition with low miles and all the options so I went for it :)

Had two 300+ mile round trips, one to view it and one to collect it, definitely worth it

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I love the white, was torn between white and yellow then this came up in mint condition with low miles and all the options so I went for it :)

Had two 300+ mile round trips, one to view it and one to collect it, definitely worth it

Agreed! it baffles me when people say they only want to buy a car close to them, if it is in fantastic condition and what your after then for that one/two trips out of your life i don't see the big deal. i did the same for my 182 drove to leeds from portsmouth twice.

Clio 197
Yeah it's well worth it, I'm pretty fussy and a bit ocd when it comes to cars. If its not perfect I won't be happy and I won't love it