ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my wing mirror

My mirror just got smashed off !!!:cry:

I was stationary, and some ****** just smashed his mirror in to mine and just kept driving in the other direction!!!!:eek:

Anyone know how much a replacement will cost?

172cup

depends.... near side or off side?

(near side has a temperature sensor built into it)

And if i know reno like i think i do... youll pay through the bloody nose for it!

Best bet would probably be a breakers Id have thought. Must be plenty of scrapped/crashed Clios about. Certainly renault will charge a fortune - upwards of £200 I would imagine

It depends how badly it was smashed. If the actually turning mechanism is damaged it will be upwards of around £100+.

If it is just the mirror, you can buy a new mirror casing + mirror from Reno for about £50 + spraying cost for the casing.

Hope you get sorted as it happened to me not long ago.

Thanks for the advice, When i looked at it in the morning it was not too bad, the colour coded bit went back on with a bit of glue and the electrics still worked so i went to renault and got a replacement mirror £22 which just clipped on!

I was well releaved as i thought it was going very expenive!