ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My yellow Vee...

Recaro Black Gold 182
...not a real one of course.

Just got Need For Speed "Most Wanted" and have chosen this little beauty, can't bring myself to change any of the body work, only the paint and the wheel color.

Its just too perfect :D

DSC00162.gif

Recaro Black Gold 182
This is by far the the best in the trilogy of Need for Speed, such a good game and the V6 just makes it a little bit special. ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my V6 is better, 20" OZ titans in anthracite and a silver V6, looks the bollox, goes like stink too with turbo mods and special tyres. Good game, like that way that races don't always just 'end' when completed, and sometimes you have to carryon till you shake the police. good stuff.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its more like a different came really, graphics are not as good methinks, better racing and story line though, i get the feeling from playing for a couple of days that you can't modify the cars as much (get the impression this isn't going to change later on)

Recaro Black Gold 182
I went for the silver then for the blue (172 Cup colour) then i thought yellow just made it that little bit different and lowered my heat level with the cops, lol!

Anyone else got this game, get some pictures up!?

Astra coupe
i just ordered the game. is it any good? i was a bit skeptical cause the trailers i saw for xbox didnt impress me too much...but i guess i did see them after the xbox 360.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my vee tonight ( has now become my main car ) :

V61.gif

V62.gif

V63.gif

had a few more upgrades and a huggee turbo which makes it REALLY go like stink

Recaro Black Gold 182
My Vee has been to silver and now is on blue and by checking the stats could well smoke yours, lol.

Tonight it smokes this lambo and i won the pinks, on a roll...

Lambo...

Anyone who is wondering, this is must buy game, wont be disspointed.