ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mynheer Clio MK1

Abarth 500

I used to see that one (or one a lot like it) when I lived in Oxford.

Sometimes, when its dark outside and all around is quiet, I can still picture the horror of it!

ps - That means NO, I dont like it ;)

gash as fook, iirc its on here, but its been resprayed grey.
it used to look crap as with the exhausts different sizes.

williams 2 turbo

dont worry fella, they are all keyboard warriors, and i have a modified mynheer kit on mine, and everyone at the french car show seemed to like it, including at least one person on this thread!. good luck with it.

Quote: Originally posted by diamond geezer on 01 July 2005
dont worry fella, they are all keyboard warriors certainly not myself, and i have a modified mynheer kit on mine, and everyone at the french car show seemed to like it, including at least one person on this thread!. good luck with it. 100% guarantee that wasnt me

<SCRIPT language=javascript> dont worry fella, they are all keyboard warriors, and i have a modified mynheer kit on mine, and everyone at the french car show seemed to like it, including at least one person on this thread!. good luck with it.

Im yet to see your car in the flesh but i cant see my opinion changing i loathe bodykits and have seen several of mynheers offerings at shows up close in the past.

williams 2 turbo

look, i understand that some people dont like bodykits, fair enough, i personally think standard cars are boring, but thats me. if the fella who started this post wants to do it, good luck to him, he or she doesnt need people rippping the sh*t out of them because he wants to change the look of his car just because it isnt to your taste.

im sorry, but when you post this

Quote: Originally posted by DomRedClioDude on 01 July 2005
So who likes it and who dont!

you are opening yourself up for any abusive comments

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by cbscup on 01 July 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">I used to see that one (or one a lot like it) when I lived in Oxford.Sometimes, when its dark outside and all around is quiet, I can still picture the horror of it! ps - That means NO, I dont like it ;)

thats cos he is from oxford lol, he is a nice bloke, paint work on it is stunning, bodykit is hanging, i witnessed them fitting the front bumper... how do mynheer fit a front bumper you ask well they measure up where they want it, bash a couple of wood screws through the bumper attach it to the car and skim filler over the top lol... i kid u not :D

and the exhaust allthough it looked wrong and sounded odd was actually a very good idea... at low revs 1 exhaust worked, as power and pressure built up the second exhaust opened and made it less restrictive... or that was the idea ne way it ended up sounding like a massy :D

Love the boomarang back bumper and non-matching exhausts, and that bonnet, LOLOLOLOL

I mean honestly, who designs these things? Surely they must have looked at it on paper and thought, Jesus, I really should have paid more attention at design school.

The interior is worse.

If I recall correctly the centre console ran all the way through the car giving the impression of that obscene bonnet bulge continuing.

Quote: Originally posted by AdzC on 01 July 2005
The interior is worse.If I recall correctly the centre console ran all the way through the car giving the impression of that obscene bonnet bulge continuing.

correct, then all merges into a ghastly boot/rear end install

Someone should nuke that car/Mynheer HQ into orbit at the earliest opportunity.

It gives modifying a bad name.

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 01 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by AdzC on 01 July 2005

The interior is worse.

If I recall correctly the centre console ran all the way through the car giving the impression of that obscene bonnet bulge continuing.

correct, then all merges into a ghastly boot/rear end install
Yeah.

A lot of money has obviously been spent on it but in answer to the question.

I think its f**king awful. And whats that all about with The Hulk on the boot lol.

172 M69 eater

saw those mirrors on a golf today and then a car went past and knocked one off his car, i was pissin myself!!

Lionel Richie

seen it up close, its SHOCKINGLY BAD, you can see chunks of filler through the rear window (behind the spoiler)

rsturbo and a xr3i

<SCRIPT language=javascript> dont worry fella, they are all keyboard warriors, and i have a modified mynheer kit on mine, and everyone at the french car show seemed to like it, including at least one person on this thread!. good luck with it.
I saw yours at the fcs and its amazing that paint job, fair play for been different . infact you laughed at me when i told my hubby to get a pic of your car (dont know if you would remember tho )

I must admit im not a fan of that huge spoiler on the one posted but hey each to there own

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by mandy007 on 01 July 2005

I saw yours at the fcs and its amazing that paint job, fair play for been different . infact you laughed at me when i told my hubby to get a pic of your car (dont know if you would remember tho )

I must admit im not a fan of that huge spoiler on the one posted but hey each to there own

yeh but ures is done well mate... that one isnt!! the paint job and filler is shockin!!

1.5 dci 106 Clio

I saw it in Max Power...didnt look too bad...then I came here and my taste has totally changed! I no longer buy Max Power and Im more into the subtle changes!!