ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N. Ireland ~ Rolling Road Day

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'm game for another RR day soon, so who's in? :star:

I want to see what interest/numbers are like before I price/arrange anything
Simples :) get your name down;

1. Trev

Cro

Meg'd r27
More down my street :) im in. I suppose you're going to throw the toys out and not plan on going to AI? :rasp:

1. Trev
2. Cro (date dependant)

RB FF 182
AI were great to work with for the last RR day that NCC organised. Bar the usuall AI figures dispute, but you cant keep everyone happy all the time.

I'm a no go for this one im afraid. Wasnt long since ive done mine.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mighty-quick replies to this thread for some strange reason :S lol

Not sure who's road to roll on yet :eek:
It's always baltic cold up at AI, maybe thats where the bonus points come from? :cool:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Would be a bit pointless me sticking my 1.2 rocket ship onto the RR but I would still love to come down for a bit of banter, check out everyones cars etc :D

Promising interest here though!

1. Trev
2. Cro (date dependant)
3. Rapid06 (Not putting my car on the rollers but shall be there for the banter)

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
By all means if & when we get this going;
all members are welcome along for the banter, and indeed non-Renault's & non-Clio's for a bit of competition maybe :D

Tell your mates if they have mentioned getting their car done lol

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
id be interested date depending.

1. Trev
2. Cro (date dependant)
3. Rapid06 (Not putting my car on the rollers but shall be there for the banter)
4. Gaz_5103 (date dependant)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Done ;)

1. Trev
2. Cro (date dependant)
5. johnson 182

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
1. Trev
2. Cro (date dependant)
5. johnson 182
6. Ourboy(date dependant and if it starts lol)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I went onto the RMS site and asked our local lot if there were any RR day's coming up

Andy is organising a RR day up at AI Autosport on 27th Feb for the "AON" crowd and has welcomed us along

Price is £40 per car, £5 of that goes to the Haiti Earthquake victims

There are a fair few people interested in this so-far with various shapes & sizes of machines - will be good craic I'd imagine :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Everyone still up for this? :)

1. Trev
2. Cro (date dependant)
5. johnson 182
6. Ourboy(date dependant and if it starts lol)
7. StevenMc29 ??

"Navy" N17 TWO
Hey all, do we all want to make our own way up and land at AI or do we want to convoy to it? :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Oh I will - if my car survives that long

Having an endless to-do list this month, bloody car is breaking my heart this past 4/5 weeks, and the seems in the pockets lol :rolleyes:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Im working from 4-8 followed by a birthday party on saturday which kinda sucks guys! Guess im going to miss out on the banter

"Navy" N17 TWO
Gavin - read below lol :p

so wot time we meeting up there at

I'm heading up for about 11 or so, then I'll stay until my car comes off the rollers, or the camera gets bored lol :)

If anyone doesn't know how to get to AI - let me know by txt or phone and I can meet you near it on the way in

If you don't have my mobile - PM me lol

Trev

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good day yesterday folks - well that's exactly why I was a bit disappointed as I was relying on the rain to hide the state my car was in :eek:

We had 3 Clio's up, which was another damper on the day but we had a laugh anyway.
I decided not to put mine on (YES I KNOW) having Dad's dci for a fortnight while mine was sick meant I didn't get mine ready for it :banghead:
She hit a milestone on the way home though :D

Luke's roaring 182 monster got 171.6 and came off the rollers with a bit of smoke and no coolant! :eek:
Topped up and got home safe & dry

Matt came up in the 1.2 - was diving into potholes on the way up to shake off his birthday hangover. :race: How's the steering mate?

Pics up in media tonight - I'm off to dip mine in shampoo :D

Trev

"Navy" N17 TWO
Photo FAIL guys - once I get hold of the software for the RAW files for the D90 I'm flying :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Updated the media thread with a few more snaps folks
- was a ballache trying to get hold of software that worked so I got a trial version of Lightroom lol :star: