ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/S inner cv boot

LY Megane R26
Hi guys,

I've got a slight oil leak in this area, I know the gear selector is also a common leaking point so that's being changed, but I'm just thinking whilst I'm doing that and an oil change I may aswell get the boot changed.

Has any one recently bought an O/E one? I'm just trying to work out costs, I forgot to ring yesterday lol.

Also I can get one through work inc the bearing, got a couple of options in terms of make, from the likes of Firstline, Quinton Hazel and I think Febi.
I wasn't sure if to pay the extra and get an o/e one or get a good quality aftermarket one.

Just looking for some opinions/experience with good quality aftermarket ones. If many people have fitted them and had any problems.

Thanks

Chris

LY Megane R26
I've got his number already and the part number, was planning on timing Adam yesterday actually. Just completely forgot. Cause ill be ordering the gear selector seal kit through him anyway.

Thanks though pal :)