ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/W Mani Meet

Hi people. Thanx for a great meal, as usual good to see you all and to meet you and your friend cliovicky. Dont worry ill let you off for the £4 ;)

Sorry we had to leave so soon, but zo didnt really want a p1ss up. Hope to see you all again at the LAST N/W meet of the year and hope you all partyed well, see you soon.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

lol...what a expensive night.

Thanks to Scott, zowie, the champ and gaz who all made the effort to come out. Sorry that you two had to leave early. :(

Doubt i will be able to afford a night like that again....Not sure how we all ended up back at the hotel room at 12 sober either. Although it looked like it was going to be a good night after the meal.

Sleeping on a chair last night hasnt done me no favourshttp://www.cliosport.net/forum/smileys/smiley7.gif......only managed to get in a bed at 6 this morning when someone went to the toliet.

320d M Sport

hmm, considering that was ur room thats a bit sh*t.....

we went to bed at 6:50!

WTF?! im goin bed now

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Yep...dont think Ill be as generous next time pal.

Even had to sleep on the floor at one point. :(

TT 225

Im still knackered. Yea, 6:50am and thought it best we get some sleep - but even then i only had an hour. Well tired. But thanks people, the night was a good laugh!

Northy - you were sober because you never drank any of those shots! Well, apart from that mingin green one i made you drink with me lol