ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/W & Racing Blue Meet!...56k forget it.

Da

Less
mine's the rear right one Anni ;)
RB can look many different shades dependant on the lighting. I find artificial light as in carparks etc gives a good effect :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
gorgeous daz! where do you work and what time do u go? would be good to pass each other when i get mine :)

Da

Less
lol, there's another one just showed up in my town since I bought mine, he's not on here yet though!
I work in Burnley Anni from 8am to 4.30pm so am on the M65 heading to/from Colne for 20mins either side of those times. :)

172 A Cupwork Orange™
...i like. can i touch?

DSC_0038.jpg

:clown: legend pmsl

is this david dickinson from bargin hunt????

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
lol, there's another one just showed up in my town since I bought mine, he's not on here yet though!
I work in Burnley Anni from 8am to 4.30pm so am on the M65 heading to/from Colne for 20mins either side of those times. :)

aah well i work in Haslingden (8-5) but live in Blackburn. I used to go down the M65 but came off at the Bury turn off so thats before you even get on so no chance of seeing you, shame!!

M

mini-valver

I'm on the right freezing my tators off! It was seriously cold that day.....

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
DSC_0020.jpg

L1010050.jpg

^^ Now thats what im talking about.. that is sick bro lol...

fuckin awesome... definaltly head turners.. all cars are stunning. Amazing pictures