ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N80 - mp3 message tone?

Go into profile settings for whichever profile you want then select the mp3 as ur ringtone.

Black 172...KN53EL*
You just need to go to tools > profiles, then choose which profile you want it for, then go options > personalise, then scroll down to message alert tone, then click your select button (middle of the joypad thing) or got options > change. Then just scroll down to the mp3 you want..

Black 172...KN53EL*
As above, they certainly should show up - are they stored on your phone memory or the memory card - it will pick them up from both but sometimes mine would 'forget' it had a memory card inserted & I'd need to remove & re-insert it.

yes but are the in the sound folder? they might need to be in there to be recognised for a ringtone.

don't know then sorry, should just work in theory. Only thing I can suggest is to try them on the phone rather than the card even though it shouldn't matter.

Maybe the phone has a bug and needs a factory reset?

big red bus
maybe. when has gets home im gona get him to update the software and de-brand it for me.

thanks for your help :)