ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N82 announced

R35 GTR
same as the n95 with the gps maps? looks like if you're on o2 it will cost a fortune to use the gps.lol.

Lou

This is the phone I want to replace my faulty K850i!
Do you think o2 will order it for me next week when I have to phone up to order new handset?
Using my trusty K800i at moment!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Not bad but I do not like the keypad. Do we know if it has a good SiRFIII GPS receiver or the same poor version found in the N95?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
When will vodafone offer them?

O2 have announced the 11th of December.

Anyone know is the battery life is going to be rubbish?

I have the N80 and a few mates have the N95 and the battery hardly lasts a day with moderate use, if you use the camera, play music or go on the net it lasts even less.

I have had to buy a 2nd battery for my N80, its arse.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
undecided yet about this or the N95 8GB, think ill av to see em both in the flesh to decide.

probably go for the n95 tho tbh!!

ive got an n81 8gig the battery lifes really good i think the n82 uses the same battery so it should be quite good

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The N95 is only good if you ever need to club someone to death. Finally an N phone to replace my trusty N73.

2014 Focus Titanium
The N95 is only good if you ever need to club someone to death. Finally an N phone to replace my trusty N73.

Don't be stupid lol.

The N82 specs look good but from what I have seen in the pics it looks horrid. I'm yet to see it in real life but for now I would much rather have the 8GB N95 - bigger screen; slides so its much shorter; looks nicer; same spec.

CS Dungeon

Don't be stupid lol.

The N82 specs look good but from what I have seen in the pics it looks horrid. I'm yet to see it in real life but for now I would much rather have the 8GB N95 - bigger screen; slides so its much shorter; looks nicer; same spec.

Mine was pre-ordered yesterday, hopefully wont have to wait too long :)

Lou

Don't be stupid lol.

Mine was pre-ordered yesterday, hopefully wont have to wait too long :)

I asked the guy on the phone if I could pre-order it and he said no as they had no system set up for ordering.
Asked him if I would get it free seeing as I upgraded at beginning of October and had 2 faulty K850i, he said probably not.
Not happy with o2 if they expect me to pay!
Do you think going through retentions would be any use?

Lou

I see now on the o2 website its saying its coming in January 2008!! Still phoning up on monday to see whats happening!!

Lou

Now its been put back to the 4th Jan!!
Been told to phone on 10th December, 21st December and 31st December and they keep changing there mind!!!
Better be released on 4th as I'm getting fed up that I've been paying for a contract since early Oct and not having use of a phone!!

Lou

N82 now available from o2. Managed to wangle extra 400mins, unlimited texts, free phone and also £5 off monthly bill!!

57 Clio Campus Sport
Mine arrived today.

When you see the plastic ones in the shops and some of the pictures on the net it looks really wierd and not particularly nice. But in person it does actually look really mint.

Got some cool features like home media where you can media share with pc over home network (all music and pictures can be copied to device from server) So if i want a track on my phone to use as ringtone or something i just go on home media and search for it, then copy. I don't even have to connect it to pc through cable or bluetooth lol. A

nd has an email wizard, it took me like 30 second to set it up to recieve my GMAIL emails, had to enter my email addy and password and it did the rest for me.

After its had its 16 hour charge i will be adding a few 3rd party apps like messenger so i can make the most out of the wi-fi when im near one.

I only played about with it for like 30mins because i was exited but very good so far

Lou

Got mine on Tuesday, really impressed with it! It wouldn't be an ideal phone for someone with big fingers though as the buttons are really close together!
Takes cracking pictures though!!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
This is the phone I want to replace my faulty K850i!
Do you think o2 will order it for me next week when I have to phone up to order new handset?
Using my trusty K800i at moment!

as a replacement handset without upgrading? i doubt they will, but if they do, please let me know cuz i want one!!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
Got mine on Tuesday, really impressed with it! It wouldn't be an ideal phone for someone with big fingers though as the buttons are really close together!
Takes cracking pictures though!!

how the hell did you swing that one? i have had 3 faulty k850i's and and n73!! im fuming now!!