ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N82 announced

Anyone else got this phone yet ?

I was looking to get rid of my n73 for a se k850i , but I read a few threads on here & am undecided. Is the n82 a better one to go for ??

Is it worth getting one ?? I've got an N73 at the min, the battery life is quite bad, the phone randomly freezes up, the screen sometimes just goes black when I text people. It's a piece if sh*te I wish I never got it.

Is the N82 like that ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Makey worky stuff.

According to people on different forums some of the new things are.

* New Music Player (same as in N73 Music edition)

* A2DP Bluetooth Stereo support

* FOTA (Firmware updates Over The Air)

* Camera improvements

Last edited:
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
updates make a world of difference. i had a N73 for a long time with no problems at all running the latest firmware! (that was out then)

I might look at updating the stuff on the n73, need to back it up etc first though (I guarantee i'll sod it up)

Anyway back to the n82, worth it or not ??

Better than yours. C*nt.
I'd avoid the N-series like the plague. Everyone who I speak to at T-Mobile and Vodafone Premier say that they're a huge amount of trouble because they can't get the software right.

Personal opinion is they're worse than Microsoft... N-series phones go out with bugs that wouldn't get as far as a release candidate for an OS...

Better than yours. C*nt.
lol just like all symbian mobiles

True. Right back to my old 3230 they were awful, and they still suffer the same bugs a million generations on... It's awful. My k750i never crashes, my w880i would look confused if you mentioned 'hang' and I have a strong feeling my new w910i will be similar...

Nokia, go back to making phones like the 6500 Classic. You got that one nailed, if I had a choice in my business phone I'd have one. Unfortunately I don't, so I have to live with a 6021. But that never breaks either, it just doesn't look fantastic or do anything particularly exciting...

Lou

Is it worth getting one ?? I've got an N73 at the min, the battery life is quite bad, the phone randomly freezes up, the screen sometimes just goes black when I text people. It's a piece if sh*te I wish I never got it.

Is the N82 like that ?

Nope, I've had no problems at all with mine. Never frozen once, or died. Battery life is pretty decent too.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
also anyone updated with this new update yet? i cant get the nokia software to work!!

Is the N82 like that ?

Nope, I've had no problems at all with mine. Never frozen once, or died. Battery life is pretty decent too.
Thanks:) it sounds better than my phone. I think i'll give the nice people at o2 a call & see what they can do for me.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
no way, o2 suck, when i had 3 faulty phones, they agreed i could hav any phone they chose, and got stuck with an n73!! and i complained!
im definately not stayn with o2 come upgrade time!