ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Name the wheels please!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know what rims these are?
I think they might be BKs
144541-1.jpg

Ta

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
nur_silver.jpg

im getting these in the next few weeks/month 9.5" wide all round... bout 3.5" of dish :)

was gonna get gramlites but just cant justify 2k on rims with no rubber atm lol.

M2 Competition
Very common and pretty cheap mate, seen lots of chavs with em...

But, that said, they do look alright on that 7 at the top.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
They look better with the dish. Stop showing me fd's though...i've got a real urge for one. Would have to be silver too...Needs to lose the spoiler though

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
They look better with the dish. Stop showing me fd's though...i've got a real urge for one. Would have to be silver too...Needs to lose the spoiler though

me too lol!!! i want a black or a yellow one lol...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i saw that maroon one on ebay not long ago. Its sexy but could have chosen a better colour imo.

But really please.....stop showing me these pics....:(

That black one above looks sexy as fook !! As does the white one too come to think of it (not that wing though as I hate them (but it fits in the rest of the car)

M2 Competition
Iain, whats insurance like on them? Fancying something different, my mates just got one in black, and he loves it :)