ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nankang NS-2R Track Tyre - Anyone going to be trying them?

My Father had Nankang's track ones to, dont ask my why cos he drives a Seat Altea haha
but he said they worn the tread after 2 monthss of casual driving and droned when on the motorway, really loud!!!

Impreza Wagon
I'm also tempted to give them a go it'll be my first track orientated tyre so nothing to compare. I wonder if Camskill will be lowering the price even more?!

Lotus Elise
Quite interesting, the road tyres are terrible with a nasty break away low levels of wet and dry drip and very noisy. This puts me off their track tyres somewhat. But toyo make some destinctly average road tyres and make some of the best track tyres in the world.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
nankang_style_sticker_.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I'm trying some federal RSR out soon as they're getting good reviews for the money, again I probably wouldn't choose their "normal" road tyres

These could be another tyre to test out when I need some more

Audi A5
They look the part, quite similar to the ad08's. so I Suppose they fall in the same category as the Rsr,R1R and ad08?

Don't nankang already do a tyre like this? Called RS-2 or something like that?

Clio 182 trophy
well let us know how you geton whoever buys them as i seen these at autosprt. tbh he made them out to be amazing but thats what every salemans does!!lol

Audi A5
Think you've got slightly confused with the mention of a few different manufacturers.

This new tyre called NS-2R is made by Nankang, the RS-2 your thinking of was made by Hankook.

This tyre will be to compete with the likes of Yokohama AD08's, Toyo R1Rs and Federal RSRs.

oh yeah lol I always getting them two mixed up :eek: