ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nantwich cheshire

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
black v6 (phase 2) in natwich cheshire today around 1400, mmmmmmmmmmm v6 :approve:

RB 182
i live in nantwich and have posted a few times about the v6 that drives around in this spotted section, but no1 has ever said its theres, so not sure if is fellow cliosport member!

tiTTy & SV650
I was in Nantwich once, there seemed to be a fair few boy racers. I was staying with my mate when I had my interview at Bentley, nice wee place had dinner in the Red Cow lol

Loads and loads of VAG cars too with there being a lot of Bentley employees, new car every 9 months thanyou please.

RB 182
RobV6 said:
have seen it around alot aswell. You may see me aswell in a silver one!!Phase 1 model.

OMG a fellow cliosporter in Nantwich, i never knew there was 1 ! WOOOOOOOO!!!I dont feel so alone now :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i'm only from near whitchurch, along with edde, so all is good, i know one or two of the lads around nantwich, one drives a silver type r civic

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
crazy_kittyuk said:
OMG a fellow cliosporter in Nantwich, i never knew there was 1 ! WOOOOOOOO!!!I dont feel so alone now :D

Im in Nantwich (172cup)...Where about are you..?

The Black Beast
im in crewe, kinda nantwich! lol iv seen that black vee and a blue ph2 vee and ur silver ph1! very nice i must say! kirsten, u ever out anymore?

RB 182
Andy_88 said:
im in crewe, kinda nantwich! lol iv seen that black vee and a blue ph2 vee and ur silver ph1! very nice i must say! kirsten, u ever out anymore?

missing me eh andy? its only been a week yesterday! when went on meet :rasp:
and i saw u in maccys last night, i was with gray! but u drove off :dapprove:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
RobV6 said:
We are on the outskirts near Burland

think i may have seen you sunday around 1 ish, i was on the roundabout coming from nantwich! (by the pub, think its called the peacock?!)

CLIO V6
gt_gaz said:
think i may have seen you sunday around 1 ish, i was on the roundabout coming from nantwich! (by the pub, think its called the peac**k?!)

yeah that was me (i think) :D

Cam

182 Cup
West Cheshire over here! I'll be up for a Nantwich meet, only 15 miles away if that.