ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples Valver On The Grass (10 Pics)

Mk1 Clio 1.8 16v
This is my first real set of photos since I bought the car at the beginning on April. I was having so much fun on the South Yorkshire meet yesterday that I forgot to take some!!

So here she is after a wash, nothing more, nothing less...

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

Thanks For Looking!

P.S. Its only done 31K miles!!

Mike x

Last edited:
  Audi TT225
I still think they are absolutley gorgeous the valver/williams... Classics, Especially a clean one in Naples Red ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Mint Mike, What a car :D Nice to have a mark 1 back on the yorkshire scene :D and ureself of course ;)

Mk1 Clio 1.8 16v
Thanks Guys!

One of my jobs "to do" is to respray that panel black. They get so sad looking at 12 years old!

Im split between wether or not I should do the wide track conversion this month when I get paid or wether or not I should get the front part of the maxi rally kit cos Im giving the original maxi look at some point.

Hey joshy, I was wondering where you were on sunday! Im on msn yeah....addy is mike_therock@msn.com

Mike

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Im split between wether or not I should do the wide track conversion this month when I get paid or wether or not I should get the front part of the maxi rally kit cos Im giving the original maxi look at some point.
Mike

Wicked :D

Mk1 Clio 1.8 16v
There the most favourite wheels Ive ever had. Speedline 2108's. Nit cheap either lol. Paid 650 in total buying the tyres seperate. Decent tyres though too.

Its only got stadard airbox on, not a bad sound for that!

Mike