ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nattys blue wax

anyone else think it smells almost good enough to eat???

ordered this off ebay - detailedobsession - absolutely first class service, came the next day recorded delivery, cant wait to try it, interested to see how much difference there is between p21s and this.

jamie

106 GTi
Bubblegum!!!!!

P21s gives deeper richer look, Nattys Blue a clearer wetter look. I always find myself using Souveran or P21s over the Nattys as I am happy with its look.

The P21s spreads on and wipes off much easier.

lol yeah thats what i was thinking :):)

looking forward to using it, like the sound of the "wet" look. prefer that over deep me thinks, due to my colour being quite light.

jamie

A slow one :-(
Let us know how you get on with the Nattys... I'm nearly out of P21S and fancy trying something different. I keep finding myself heading for the more expensive waxes though. Very tempted to try some the Clearkote products first though.

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
I had a load of stuff off detailed obession, they were very helpful and I am really pleased with the finish it gave my car.

RB 182
Used Natty's blue before and think that others give a better finish personally.

As far as smell goes CG XXX is another good one, banana I think it is if I remember right.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh CG shampoo smells quite tempting. I can tell you from experience though, soap doesn't taste as good as it smells...

106 GTi
Swissol Onyx, Saphir and Best of Show all smell really nice, as does Pinnacle Souveran.

Zymol Concours stinks of Cinamon.