ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ND16 Filter

Yeh, frame the picture as normal with no filter, set the exposure (using manual mode), set the focus to manual, then slot the filter in, adjust exposure, fire away.

With the big stopper, you can see nothing through the viewfinder, so the camera has no chance of metering of focusing.

Fiesta ST-3
The giga t pro is amazing Andy. Used one the other night on star trails. I could of left the camera for a day and it would of performed. Shame I had to stay to stop it being pinched.

Mk2 ph1 clio
One of my first shots with an old bit of welding glass we had in the shed..

5694136111_b73812618a_z.jpg

From Marsden with love by GeordieClio, on Flickr

Came out okay, the colours have been edited that way. I took one shot then set that as a custom WB on the camera. The colours came out alot better, no green cast but still very cool so just went into photoshop .. hit Auto colour.. and it sorted it! ... but i still changed them to look like an older style photo anyway lol

Cupra
Cheers Scott, I had a play around with it last night and realised that I am probably going to have to actually read the manual!

^^ I like that. Great result for a bit of welding glass.

Fiesta ST-3
I followed an excellent video on youtube. I highly recommend it. Just search giga t pro and its the most popular.