ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Cliosport Meet at Durham

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
DSCF3698.jpg

DSCF3699.jpg

DSCF3700.jpg

DSCF3701.jpg

DSCF3702.jpg

DSCF3703.jpg

DSCF3704.jpg

DSCF3705.jpg

DSCF3706.jpg

DSCF3707.jpg

DSCF3708.jpg

DSCF3710.jpg

DSCF3711.jpg

DSCF3712.jpg

DSCF3713.jpg

DSCF3715.jpg

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
here are some pics, and gutted I had a car fail on the way home but that what happens with bayliss and peaches muck on with reno electrics

enjoy

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
My car looks filthy :dapprove: lol

What happened to your car Sib?

Went bonkers once I got on the A690. Good old reno electrics and the two ronnies pressing every button wont have helped.

Computer said Induction Fail and a few other messages but result was no boost and limp mode kicked in so I looked like a right spaz.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Just seen these, looks like you liked the RS then Sib by the amount of photos you took of it lol :)

Was a good meet with a surprisingly good turnout.

Carl

Renaultsport Clio V6
I was in that car park because i was shopping with our lass earlier in the day. would have liked to be there later but missed it.

Looked a good turn out.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Carl

Always been a big fan of the RS Focus but when I got the meg there were no cheap ones about. I'd have snapped yours up in a milisecond.

They are legendary motors and yes I love it

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Carl

Always been a big fan of the RS Focus but when I got the meg there were no cheap ones about. I'd have snapped yours up in a milisecond.

They are legendary motors and yes I love it

Yeah love mine :)

Is the meg sorted now?

Carl

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Its not happened again, gonna put the code reader on it later.

Might have just been a 1 off but I'll have to can it again.

Other issue is the megan doesn't play when cold, they have a limiter on the revs

Clio 172 Cup
DSCF3702.jpg

That car = win. Looks lush.

Cheers mate, hadn't been washed either :(

Was a good turn out, just a shame the Nando's extra hot sauce burnt my lips off!

Bill and Ben pressing the horn in the Meg didn't help anything :clown: lol
Ears still ringing!

Barge
Nice pics. :) Good turnout.

I'll be back on the scene when I'm allowed a life other than books once more. Roll on June.

RS is looks nommy.