ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE meet 25/11

172 A Cupwork Orange™
yeah poss end of january when everyone gets paid. will ask geddes if there is anywhere up his way thats anygood to.

yeh i'll pretty much go anywhere also:D

has anyone heard anything of geddes i pm'd him about doing his badges for him but he hasen't been on since monday. wonder if his sat-nav has got him lost somewhere :rasp:

320d
Sorry I missed this lads I was house hunting all wkend

I've never seen craigs car dirty either

I'll try my best to attend the next meet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Some good pictures...id forgot how many mark took bet theres still more like the sneaky ones he took in the toilets haha :rasp:

Nah lol, and i didn't take any pics at the toilets i thaught it was you because you mentioned about it lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
good job on the story Vern spot on a few points i was laughing my head off really good, and yes i'm back lol, hill top cafe some awsome roads round there been over that way loads of times awsome it is, the lakes sounds spot on with it being winter area can't guarentee on the weather snow ect

RB 182
yeah forgot about snow etc. dont want to get stranded with ste(ant182) especially with his in deoth knowledge of the best dogging places.