ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Near Side Mirror surrrond Bit

J

Jim NM

I have a problem, the near side mirror black plastic surround has got broken, I came back to my car after leaving it on the main road facing the wrong way, and it must have been clipped the glass and the main body of the mirror is fine, just the plastic plastic round the edge. Does anyone know if you can buy this bit seperate or is it an arm and a leg for a new wing mirror?

help would be appreciated! :S

Thanks,
Jim.

BMW 330D
I have a problem, the near side mirror black plastic surround has got broken, I came back to my car after leaving it on the main road facing the wrong way, and it must have been clipped the glass and the main body of the mirror is fine, just the plastic plastic round the edge. Does anyone know if you can buy this bit seperate or is it an arm and a leg for a new wing mirror?

help would be appreciated! :S

Thanks,
Jim.
Scrapyard is the best place to find one mate
Comes as a complete bit mate.

J

Jim NM

I thought as much Jamie, Renault like to take lots of pounds of you don't they! Cheers Buddy..

J

Jim NM

I think that Renault could seriously damage your a*rse as they seem to tan it big stylee on everything.
I have now ordered a new nearside mirror brand new from Wing Mirrorman,

Total cost including delivery and painting to match £72.68 :D

Just a shade less than £200 from Renault... They should be ashamed!!! :approve:

Thanks to all for your coments and advice. Top site this one.:cheers: