ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nearly binned it...

182 (2 mth old) developed a creak from the rear end when going round small roundabouts on saturday morning....

....saturday afternoon i completely lost the back end at low speed on a big roundabout...road was dry too.

it felt like a flat tyre but they are ok + shocks dont seem to be leaking...any ideas?

p.s. is this traction control thing not supposed to stop wheel spin??..how come i can wheel spin all i like even with it on?

cheers

My traction control only stops the power if I light the front tyres up big time. It will let me me spin them, and control them myslef unless it gets silly, which is how I like it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

That was 100% the ESP

Mine did that to me twice felt like it was braking the rear wheels.

TURN IT OFF

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Yep, I would say deffo the ESP. I always turn it off the car feels really weird with it on, esp. if you induce lift off oversteer.