ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nearly lost my front end on track...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ali said:
lol. You sound very "Educated" there Mark! lol

My blood was up LOL

I guess I can't blame the Mini...I mean...he was hanging on to the back of a Caterham and GT3 RS or maybe they'd just passed him and he was trying to prove a point...but he could of waited.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
I would have probably pinned him up against the wall then reported him to the officials and insist he get banned for the day.. And show them the footage to prove it.

Fookin dickhead...

Tesla MP3 2021
jesus.....that would of been nasty....
he must think there is some prize money at the finish line;)

looks like a bit of a s**t trackday to be honest

you want to go out, have your fun, go round at your own pace and go home with you and your car in one piece.

some people seem to go there with a point to prove or a mission to pass everyone they can despite the dangers.. tends to be nob heads in older cars too that are nearly worthless in comparison

Turbos.
lmao at the commentary! That is dangerous stuff, should of kicked off at him.

I love that corner at Bedford though.

williams and trophy
tbh.i think its as much ur fault as the minis and porkas....if u were on a cool down lap...dont expect evryone else to slow down for ya..get out of their way n let em thru.....stop moanin.

Turbos.
The rules are no overtaking at the end of the day. I would forgive someone for passing me on a straight if i was going slowly but at a corner is inexcusable. You would half expect it from a Porsche driver but the Mini driver deserves a slap...

Looks like Bedford should be setting up some CCTV!

A4 Avant
As markcup said though, there shouldn't be any overtaking in the corners, so I can't see how he can be at fault!

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
too be honest he was going a lot faster i didnt see no danger in what he did i mean i cant say what i would have done but it was pretty gud. lol but if he had taken your front end out then yeh he is a w*nker thn lol

M3 & Clio Cup racer
By a strange coincidence i was talking to my engine builder who was talking about how his son took his Mini to Bedford on a trackday and how awful the driving standards are there and that some people shouldn't be allowed out on a track. he was telling me how his 1000cc mini was faster than nearly everything out there. The guy does race minis and has won quite a few of the Mini Seven races and also some of the Miglia stuff. As a matter of interest he also instructs!
However he doesn't seem to realise that this is a track day and he should cater for all driving styles and paces. He's also the same guy who wrapped our racing 172 car into a ball within 10 minutes of a 6 hour race. Name and address can be supplied if you want to go and give him a good kick in - i won't lose too much sleep!