ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a new exhaust.

306 GTI-6. 172.
Hi all. As above, I need a new exhaust. My Original Renault exhaust, I think, is beginning to rot!

I like the tone the standard exhaust system gives and wouldn't want to go any louder. Any recommendations? I don't really want to go back to a standard exhaust system as I believe they are restrictive?

I also like the fact that you can't see the standard exhaust so would prefer a system that you cannot see.

Cheers all.

Yozzasport stealth, according to their site it's as quiet as standard but will be 1000x better quality.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ktec stealth is heavy, poorly fitting in my experience. Noticeably noisier than standard. Yozza stealth is in a different league. Also have a look at the BTB stealth.

306 GTI-6. 172.
OK shall avoid Ktecs system. The Yozza stealth sounds like it will fit the bill nicely. Shall have a look at the BTB stealth also. Cheers all.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It is, the drone at 60-75 is excruciating :(

Anyway Steve tells me you think your Yozza Race aint loud, so you must now have - 50% hearing, thats why the Stealth is quiet to you ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, it's not a Yozza "race". Just a Yozza with silenced decat. I can imagine Steve in a Rolls hearing the clock tick saying "f**k me can you hear that ticking".

306 GTI-6. 172.
Thanks for all the replys. Looks like it may have to be put on hold for a while now anyway. Yet another fault light (electronic fault) came on earlier. The joys of owning french hot hatches!

306 GTI-6. 172.
Cheers for the link. I think I am going to have to put it on hold until I find out what the new problem is with my car.