ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need a quiet performance exhaust

as above,need a stainless performance exhaust thats not too loud,but gives a power gain,does anyone have a sound clip of one

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

only spoke to david @ ktec a couple of nights ago and he said theyve just finished developing a muffler for their systems to quiten them down for an extra 15 quid. but i think theyre v loud as standard ...magnex arent all that loud from what ive heard

ex Clio 172 owner :(

To be fair, if I got a decent exhaust I dont want the sound increase for two reasons. If I put my foot down to beat a car, I want to do it without looking like Im even trying. When you get a loud exhaust you give out the tell tale bruuum and they know youre going for it, often even if youre not really.

Plus all the lasses at work think they make you look like a t** !

Just get an induction kit mate and i relatively standard exhaust - that way the noise of ragging it only comes when you actually do - and i agree - big zorsts often do sound extremely gay and they make us look like we should be in a Nova or a fiesta xr2!!!

The Jetex Laser is your best bet.....low rumble when standstill...can hear it outside but not in the car. I had a Magnex on my coupe before...it did drone...no problems with the Laser...outside gives of a very nice note...cant hear it on motorway..really really nice