ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need cambelt and de-phaser doing 75k miles anyone recommend a place (west yorkshire )

clio 182
my car has just it 75k and got told it time for the belts and de-phaser to be done jsut wanting to know the places that are round near me ( west Yorkshire brig house )

any help would be appreciated

cheers pat

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
my car has just it 75k and got told it time for the belts and de-phaser to be done jsut wanting to know the places that are round near me ( west Yorkshire brig house )

any help would be appreciated

cheers pat

DDC at Doncaster.

RS Murray in Leeds if you've won the lottery.

Also might be worth a trip down to diamond motors in Notts.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Another :up: for Diamond Motors . It's only about 1hr 30 mins for you. I've used Mick a couple of times now , and it's a 5 - 6 hour round trip from the North West for me, but well worth it . I just jumped on a train to Nottingham from Long Eaton , cost less than a fiver return , tram from train station into the city centre and spent the day there until my car was ready :smile:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Another recommendation for Diamond. I took the trip down from Leeds and couldn't be happier with Micks work, nice guy too.

BG Clio 182
I must say a vote for DDC.

Has the car never had a belt change then? Are you saying it's due as it's just hit 75k? If so I probably wouldn't even drive it there. The belt will be well fucked!

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Paul at rs tuning been tuning my cars for years never had any issues with quality of work or price to be fair.