ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need cambelt changed

Hi ya iv just brought a 172 and love it but its in need of a cambelt being changed and wondered if anyone knew any good garages in maidstone/ashford area to take their clios? as the garage i normally go to said they woulnt do it as you need special tools for it. :S. well thanks for any replys!

lol well thanks for the offer but bit to far lol, how much am i looking at paying to get one done? mines a 2000 model, i just got a quote for £500!!! think the bloke was having a laugh.

sorry only just got in from work. im based in maidstone and work in ashford. hmmm thats a gd price but devon is a treck.

Clio 172 ph1
just cof the phone with ren i apologise for my mis info earlier the silly b**t at ren quoted me for the wrong car having given her the reg now i have given her the chassis number it is

PARTS: £162
LABOUR: @5.7hrs £428

A grand total of £590 all in Gob and indeed Smacked :dead:

My V6 Vec only came to £232.10 all in from main dealer

Clio Sport 182
how do you manage that are they not perishable parts like the brakes and clutch etc?? Wouldn't have though a service item would be covered under warranty

hey i just got a quote at main dealer and booked it in they said it'll cost £300, thats at a driveline renault dealer in canterburry and ashford.