ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need dent repaired...

Mondeo TDCi
brother just passed his test and has reveresed into me :mad:

pics of damage, anyone know of a good place to get it sorted in west sussex?
and idea of cost??

04042007055.gif

04042007056.gif

04042007054.gif

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
New door would be a better option. You could probably pick up a bare iceberg silver 172 door for around £100.

Audi TT 225
I thinks your bro owes you a 1'er then!

I dented my door yesterday Im gutted, my sister didn't shut it properly and it wasn't shut but it wouldn't open either so I bumped it shut with my butt and fricken dented it but it looks like theres a crease there now so Im in the same boat as you dude.... just not as bad

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
Johnsons car repair in Burgess Hill on Victoria Industrial Estate. They don't a brilliant job on my old Renault 5, was worse than yours, and they pulled it out. Either that or Baldocks at Wivelsfield have a bodshop.

Mondeo TDCi
cheers will get some quotes, bumpers in victoria did some work on my pug mi16 last year which i was impressed with but bit expensive...

Mondeo TDCi
havn't yet gona get some over the next few days as only happened this evening!!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
id batter the rest of the door in with his head!make it worth your while getting a new 1 then!:cool:

02 clio 1.2 Authentique
You could try a DinkKing or something of a similar name i think its available on firebox or something, cheap little pice of kit for pulling out dent and such....

....mate of mine managed to drive the side of his clio into a bollard, concaved pretty much the whole of his rear passenger side panel and scratched the hell out of it, £650 he was quoted to repair...

Mondeo TDCi
had a quote from dent magician for £90 but they are not sure they can def do it....:S