ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need for Speed : Most Wanted

Clio 182
Been playing this game over the weekend and i really like it, it has something extra over the normal need for speed games... Plus you can buy a Clio V6!! Has anyone brought a V6 yet on the game? What are you thoughts about it?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i got the V6 last night on it, it really shifts once tuned a bit, I have a high-specced Supra and Mazda RX-8 at the time of buying the V6, so i was expecting it to be a bit lame in comparison, but once tuned it revs sooo quickly.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've ordered the 360 version. It's already shipping from Play. Just hope the console arrives now!!

Monaro VXR
Not really the same. You dont have the same ability to create a very individual car its just usually a selection of a few kits.

Kind of a cross between hot pursuit and underground. Since most wanted has a few supercars in it as well. porsche GT, theres a gallardo in there as well. and a DB9 etc.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
spirez, the PSP version of Most Wanted IMHO is more fun than the PS2 version of NFSU2. If that makes sense. More of the racing - less of the aimless driving around for weeks.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
IMO the graphics aren't as good, yet the game seems to be more demanding on GFX (i have PC version), the game is quite good though, better story line, follows the story line more, races don't always just end, sometimes you finish the race and need to keep on going to lose the Police picked up during the race, some nice little touches, from what I can tell so far the modifications seem to be quite a bit less than that in the underground series (not sure if this is something that is going to open up later on in the game)

Monaro VXR
you never had to drive round loads in nfsu2 :p you could just go to the garage and select the races you wanted. All i did when i got fed up of driving after i found where all the shops were.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I wish someone would release a Chav-mod for games like this. Yes, we've all seen games with the Skylines, Porsches, Ferraris, etc. How about winning a race, getting £100 and buying a fooked Nova GTE? Then tailoring it with tasteful addons like spoilers, s**t alloys and "Shazza & Wayne-o" stickers in the front windscreen?

Surely EA is missing a prime market opportunity there? Clapped-out, rust-riddled XR3i, anyone? ;)

D.

Darren S said:
I wish someone would release a Chav-mod for games like this. Yes, we've all seen games with the Skylines, Porsches, Ferraris, etc. How about winning a race, getting £100 and buying a fooked Nova GTE? Then tailoring it with tasteful addons like spoilers, sh*t alloys and "Shazza & Wayne-o" stickers in the front windscreen?

Surely EA is missing a prime market opportunity there? Clapped-out, rust-riddled XR3i, anyone? ;)

D.

Funny u shud say that actually!!

Would really like an English version

Start with the cruise/street racing scene

Nova's Fiesta 106 Clios

then move upto 172 tyre Rs Cupra's

Then to Scooby Skyline and Evos

and throw a few Ferrari and lambos in!!

EA's version of a british game included a 106 and a corsa C.

would love a game like that, but no one apart from us would buy it as in america a Nova is a chevvy

Clio 182
Just brought a clio v6
Shame this is not real life :(((
Heres some screenshots of it.
clio1.JPG

clio2.JPG

yeh i no, but missing out on saxo vtr's n vts's, Fiesta ST, Focus RS Nova's Astra's Punto's R5's! An Proper English street racing modding game would be awesome

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Woodentop - when I saw that 1st picture of yours above m8, I thought that Vee had a bloody luggage box on the roof! :D :clown:

Took me a 2nd look to work out it was the car & ramp in the background....

D.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
CDMullins said:
yeh i no, but missing out on saxo vtr's n vts's, Fiesta ST, Focus RS Nova's Astra's Punto's R5's! An Proper English street racing modding game would be awesome

AGREED !

I would even shell out a few quid for an add-on like that!

mk 1 golfs, xr2's, rs turbos, cossies, would be quality!

I think there would be a fair old market for an add-on like that

MKIII 138
mauricewt said:
AGREED !

I would even shell out a few quid for an add-on like that!

mk 1 golfs, xr2's, rs turbos, cossies, would be quality!

I think there would be a fair old market for an add-on like that

why not just buy ralisport challenge that has cossie`s on and micra`s nd beetles and focus`s and scoobys + evo`s and the cars handle just on the right side of realistic but playable, its the sort of game where you just slow down and do donnuts just to see the 4wd and car models its a really awesome game still and sooo much more realistic than many other games that have come since.

my favourite is the Micra set to Hard suspension and quick steering on the gravel/tarmac tracks.

Never been on or even herd of Railsport, but it needs to have the Street racing and modifying side to it!!!

MMMM "Need for Speed Leeds"