ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Help ASAP

CB1N
Today I left my car on idle for 20 sec while I checked something in the flat, and when I returned I found the engine was off and there was also a smell of oil or petrol i am not so sure because I hurried to work with my other car...I remember I then tried switching the engine on in two short bursts (the instrument indicators lit up and went off as always and as they should...not an indication of any error...). The car was cranking but no joy :( I pushed the car back to parking lot and found a smallish wet circle on the asphalt under where the engine was...Again not sure if it looked more lika a petrol or an oil blot...Maybe more like oil. It also seemed to me that the area around the injectors was a bit wet...But again not sure....Any info is welcome. Will try to provide more clues tomorrow since it is quite dark now....and I am still at the airport where I work...totally pissed...........What could it be

CB1N
I found out the problem :) Any advice on fixing this problem...As you can see the plastic part that secures the pipe to the rail is broken...needs replacing...

Attachments

• fuel pipe.JPG
    fuel pipe.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 21
  • rail pipe.JPG
    rail pipe.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 21
  CB1N
I found no other pipe/wire disconnected. Should anything be on the other end of the rail?

Attachments

• oth end rail.JPG
    oth end rail.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 33
  Megane dci 130
Idealy you need a new pipe mate. You could bodge it though. The other hole is blanked off and is a return. Only early ph1's have a return.