ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help dont know what to do next :(

Clio ph1
20130524_125318_zps759d2c53.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
A few details would help like sell it, keep it, track it, supercharge it, put it back to standard, weigh it in for scrap,
smear your own sh*t on it a dance around it naked, ​the possibilities are endless without some kind of frame of reference.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
The car is fine.... just a very vague title!! What stage is the car at? What are you looking to do? Tidy? Power? Suspension? Lower?

I would ditch the Tony sticker on the back

Last edited:
  TT QS
From that picture you've put wheels and a tow strap on it. So if that's all you've done then the options are endless

Clio 172 Cup
id say run and say you wern't driving

i thought he'd stole it by the way its parked and was asking what to do next ? ...... lol

1.2 clio
You have made a good start mate but need more description. What I'd do is colour code the bumpers,bump strips and door mirror covers, lower it more, if you haven't already get sport interior, paint your brake calipers a colour you like you've got a yellow toe strap so go yellow if you want. I like the toe strap looks good.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Needs dual optics and cc'd side strips!! Which I do happen to have ;)

Clio 182
Drive it to KFC and shove a wheel clamp on it.
​when you see a group of young women, cut the clamp off and watch them que up to suck you off TONY.

the side exit exhaust finishes it off.