ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help on a rs grill

r26 , 182
will this still b ok to fit as they are bits snapped off on the bottom ? thanks Ash
!BoOCDNQ!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-CEEt66LPVf6BLmpN9IS6w~~_35.jpg

ITB'd 172 POPTART
On the inside right hand grill lower you have some clipping there. On the left hand lower grill you have some cliping capability there. Its also plastic riveted into the top if you have the clips for the top of it which fixes to the slam panel.

Mine done the same.

You buying it offline?

r26 , 182
I left that and bought a brand new one , any one help me out with the clips i need to replace my old grill as i know one of these have snapped. where woiuld i get em ?an thanks for the replys (Y)

r26 , 182
any one be able to tell me where i can get the two plastic scews/pins for the top of the grill.

R26 F1
please help with a grill stickers (service stickers ), I have a 182 and I ordered p/n 7700423891, finally received a PH1 sticker :/. Please post a correct p/n.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: