ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help people please

clio 172 cup 2002
Its only a small bit on the bit of plastic that surrounds the diamond on the boot lid but its still on the paint work

clio 172 cup 2002
IMG_20120529_225732.jpgIMG_20120529_225745.jpg Thats a few pics of it if you can see it thanks for the help

clio 172 cup 2002
Ok thanks mate will give that ago in the morning I have some wet and dry so see how it goes will post when done to tell ya how it went. Thanks alot

inferno 182.
put masking tape all around it then with a razor blade with the blade 90 degrees to the panel then scape it with a forward and back motion! when you star hitting the masking tape al the way around it your nearly there!! block it wet and dry mybe some 1200 to start with but just the area you have scraped with the blade! you will see when its flat! then by hand flat gently withsome 2000 grit wet and dry in circles with soappy water to remove all the 1200 scratches then you should be able to polish it up by hand!

Clio 182 cup +3
Ive used Holtz brake cleaner on paint before, didn't done anything bad. use a test patch 1st thou just to be safe. you can get a product called sticky stuff remover, I found this to work ok. I wouldn't used thinners or anything too harsh.