ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help with a clutch part

My car is currently in the garage getting a replacment clutch and was informed that there is some kind off bearing on the end of the dirveshaft that has broken/missing and needs replacing,they have contacted reanult about the part to order but both parties carnt seem to get the right part, or do not know the part number. If any one has had this problem please can you let me know

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Doesn't the mechanic know the technical name for it, or any name at all?

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Is he talking about a thrust bearing?
If so most clutch kits come with this part.

But it's not on the drive shaft it's on a shaft that's connected into the gearbox.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Take a look at the picture:

Screenshot2011-10-28at175045.png

Possibly number 7 he's on about?

If so...part number 77 01 034 545, classed as a fixed bearing - not the release bearing.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Ah i was thinking no3.
Never seen a bearing before the clutch plate before, but then again it's a Clio nothing ever straight forward typical French cars lol.

yeh the bearing on the drive shaft sounds like it mite be the one,trilobe, any one got a pic? Thanks all for your help

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Renault dealer only I'd imagine.

There's a choice of three on the teeth for the trilobe.

22, 29, or 30 teeth so you'll have to check as Renault doesn't narrow it down.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
22 teeth - 77 01 638 463

29 teeth - 77 00 113 959

30 teeth - 77 01 056 850