ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help with renault clio mk3 1.2

renault clio mk3 1.2
So i have a 2012 clio mk3 with 1.2 liter. I have a little problem with the cruise control switch down the pedals. Its like a spring you pull to adjust how it sits. Im talking about the clutch position switch for the cruise control. Its like a spring you pull to adjust how it sits and recognize the clutch is not depressed. But the problem i have is the spring goes back even when i adjust it.if i throw the clutch hard lets say it takes tge spring out of place and i have to adjust it again.and my clutch is a lil bit wobbly so a little wobble and it gies out of adjustment and i have to pull the spring again. Any help to remedy it?

Clio 2.0 138hp
So i have a 2012 clio mk3 with 1.2 liter. I have a little problem with the cruise control switch down the pedals. Its like a spring you pull to adjust how it sits. Im talking about the clutch position switch for the cruise control. Its like a spring you pull to adjust how it sits and recognize the clutch is not depressed. But the problem i have is the spring goes back even when i adjust it.if i throw the clutch hard lets say it takes tge spring out of place and i have to adjust it again.and my clutch is a lil bit wobbly so a little wobble and it gies out of adjustment and i have to pull the spring again. Any help to remedy it?
It sounds like you are talking about the clutch pedal switch. I had the same issue with the brake pedal switch. The non genuine ones dont seem to be strong enough. I went through 3 returns of the euro parts ones before buying a genuine renault one off ebay. Solved the problem straight away

Unless you are talking about something totally different, in which case, ignore everything i said

renault clio mk3 1.2
It sounds like you are talking about the clutch pedal switch. I had the same issue with the brake pedal switch. The non genuine ones dont seem to be strong enough. I went through 3 returns of the euro parts ones before buying a genuine renault one off ebay. Solved the problem straight away

Unless you are talking about something totally different, in which case, ignore everything i said
The problem is that is the geniune one. Though it think its the one that came with the car.

Clio 2.0 138hp
The problem is that is the geniune one. Though it think its the one that came with the car.
Must just be worn out then. They have some kind of ratchet style mechanism in them and i think the teeth just wear down and no longer hold. Just replace it with a genuine renault one and it should be fine.