ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help

clio 1.6 16v
ive just recently put some 17" alloy on my clio 1999 1.6 16v thay have been balanced but am have vibrating badly at 65-70 mph and its hell at 100 i never had it with my old wheels so it cant bee the tracking so whats
causing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
does the tracking need to bee set up on new wheels
no but the bigger wheels and smaller tyre walls are less forgiving.. wait till you hit some harsh camber and it near pulls you up a kerb......well thats without Pas..

get it checked and get the front tyres balanced again to be sure..

Last edited by a moderator:
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
were they new or second hand? did you see them get balanced?

take them in and do them again and im sure you'll find they were pi55ed.. i flat spot on the tyres will also cause a vibrator....

clio 1.6 16v
second hand but i got the refurbished cos thay where scrached and i had him to do them i can see the new lead blocks

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
sound like a silly question but are they on the right way? some tyres are directional and perhaps they could make them behave funny.. they may be buckled..

i'd take them to get checked as they wont fix themselves.. if you suspensions lowered etc its can get all pi55y..

clio 1.6 16v
if 1 buckled it not to bad cos thay £60 for 1 but if 2 them i dont know what to do i want to get rid of them but if i sele them i dont want it to cum back to me

FOR SALE!!!
have they got spigot rings in them my feels vibarte a lot at 70-80 as i do not have any really need get sum