ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Ideas

renault clio 1.2 8v
Had my Clio a while now and joined the forum not so long ago and really like some of the cars. Just wondering if you guys can give me some ideas of what to do to the car. I took some random pics today, i know i need some alloys but dont know which ones to get lol

30052009249.jpg

30052009252.jpg

Alloys (not sure which ones), Colour coding, Ph 2 rear lights, Lowering, dual optics front lights, Colour coded wing mirrors, Clear side repeaters.

Then it will look tidy.

renault clio 1.2 8v
thanks im considering dropping it but dont know whats best because its only a 1.2 grande 8v so dont think its worth putting coillies on, just the alloys i aint got a clue tbh lol il eventually get round to putting dual optics in, dynamique spoiler, ph2 lights. i dnt know how to change the arial lol it just doesnt twist of or anything, it moves side to side thats about it lol