ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need new car mats

I bought cheap ones and i was saying the other day in the just matz thread that they were overpriced and a waste of money and why spend £70 when you can spend a tenner. Well not for the first time I was wrong! I hoovered out my car yesterday and my cheap mats have almost worn through on both sides, I got them in July and they have seen 10k. Its worth spending abit extra if you tend to keep the car.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I have some mats from justmatz and i'm happy with em . It depends how much you want to spend . They do discount for cliosport members , about £20 less than what they should have been originally .

I guess the mats on ebay look ok , hard to tell from pics tbh though , and they have good feebback if you have a read , so the choice is yours .

Clio 172
I just received my mats from ebay, cost £23, loads of them on there at that price. Look well built, soft touch and overall pleased but only time will tell!

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
yeah looking at getting them justmatz. they look good quality and as the saying goes - you get what u pay for. hope its true about them. read some good reports on em tho