ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some advice please...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Right, I'm in line to get a bonus in work, which will equate to about £1200 take home.

Now, I have 4 options as I see it...

1) Buy a new car stereo and save the other £1000ish.

2) Buy some coilovers and save the other £800ish.

3) Buy some coilovers, get my alloys refurbed in anthracite and save the other £500ish.

4) Save the lot of it. It's only a Clio and there are more important things to save for... :(

The missus has said that it's my money so I can do with it what I want, but there will be a certain guilt trip to follow if I spunk all the money up a big wall.

So, what do I do?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
hmm, dunno if kfc will quite cut it, get some choklit to and you'll probably be ok lol

Bye Bye 182....
ummm let me see.......

its such a hard decision..

ummmm........

can I think it over......

give me a sec.......

Ill go for box number 3 Bruce! And while im at it take the Mrs to a Harvester or something and then get a bottle of wine and a shag thrown in for good measure! LOL ;)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Get some leda's and blow the lot,lol.
Seriously....buy some nice coilovers and spend a couple hundred on the girlfriend and save the remaining4/500. Nicely done.