ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some advice please

Renault Clio
i have a mk2 clio I have s**t wheels they aint the stock ones and I want new ones any suggestions for some cheap ones?

also how can I camber my wheels ?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You'll find loads of wheels on eBay or from people breaking cars on here or whatever. Depends what you're after really. Can pick up standard Clio alloys pretty cheap.

As for camber, you get bolts for the front that do it, or need to fit shims on the rear.

Renault Clio
You'll find loads of wheels on eBay or from people breaking cars on here or whatever. Depends what you're after really. Can pick up standard Clio alloys pretty cheap.

As for camber, you get bolts for the front that do it, or need to fit shims on the rear.
How much would the bolts and shims cost ? And could you link me them so I know what I am looking for please and thanks for tor help

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Bolt are about £20, not sure about shims, depends how much camber you want. In work just now so can't really look anything up for links.

I'd probably advise against going too much with camber. You'll eat through tyres easily, but that's just my opinion

Renault Clio
Bolt are about £20, not sure about shims, depends how much camber you want. In work just now so can't really look anything up for links.

I'd probably advise against going too much with camber. You'll eat through tyres easily, but that's just my opinion
Okay thanks I only want a slight bit not too much but thank you for your help

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Better cornering and I love the look :smiley: I don't want excessive camber just enough

Mate i wouldnt bother.

Check that everything is fit for purpose, shocks, springs, ball joints etc. Whack a 'decent' set of tyres on it and imo it will be fine. If you want to go lower get some 'decent' lowering springs and do the above.

Renault Clio
Okay then I shall do that any suggestions of what wheels will look good on my car but are cheap, I would like gun metal grey or black

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
im not really a massive wheel person mate, I'm sure others will have opinions. Prob the standard sport wheels in a nice colour. There's a non sport thread on here, worth a look