Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some mask adhesive

  Not got a car
Im sure I over heard someone saying you can get some instant gasket type stuff you mask up areas instead of masking tape, obviously its not instant gasket.

Its like some rubber stuff you slar on thin, spray and rub off. :S
try model/art/craft shops - masking fluid

Humbrol Maskol's the one i've heard of (for Airfix kits) - tiny little pot though, and it's brush on