ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some new headphones :)

BMW 330ci
So I'm after some new headphones for my iPhone, don't need the mic on them because I never use them for a call, just to listen to my music. I want some which sound good, noise cancelling so I don't have to have them really loud as I go to college so don't need the whole class being able to hear the music. Hopefully not spending too much money, although I know for a good set, they may be expensive.

Thanks in advance

BMW 330ci
They're just loud. And the build quality is toss.

For the money you can get far better.

oo ok. I did have the Bose in ear ones, they were good, just the wire started to come out of the headphones, resulting in just the one earphone working :\, but I did like them as I got them for free with my old phone. But dunno if I can justify paying £100 for headphones which may break :\

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I was looking at Bose Quiet Comfort 15 or Beats Studio but was leaning more towards the Bose (not for use out and about)

Volvo XC60 T8
Surely you should be paying attention and learning at college rather than listening to music in class.

Damn students.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've got some skull candy ones that have lasted me 2 years or so now, I lost the lil protective case they come with after a few months but they're still fine!

I'm after some new ones though, just ones with a fair bit of bass :p and also noise cancelling for when I'm plodding around town, don't wanna hear everyone else's chatter!

BMW 330ci
I've got a set of Sennheiser IE8's. They are awesome!

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...0&searchstring=sennheiser+ie8&urlrefer=search

What sort of price range are you looking at?
Around £50-100, cant justify spending anymore than that.

I've got some skull candy ones that have lasted me 2 years or so now, I lost the lil protective case they come with after a few months but they're still fine!

I'm after some new ones though, just ones with a fair bit of bass :p and also noise cancelling for when I'm plodding around town, don't wanna hear everyone else's chatter!

yeah thats what I'm basically after lol.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Shure are pretty much the best consumer gear you can get. They dick on Seinhesser and Bose (Bose are f**king terrible, don't believe the hype etc).