ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need someone to help me find a 3.5mm audio switch!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Guys i can't find what i'm looking for anywhere!!!

What i need is a 3.5mm headphone jack audio switcher

Essentially i want TWO INPUTS and ONE OUTPUT...like my make shift diagram below!

XBOX360 =========> INPUT
_____________________________Switch Here ______________OUTPUT =====> SPEAKERS
PC INPUT =========> INPUT

all plugs would preferably be 3.55 mm but i can' work around that tbh.

Just can't seem to find it anywhere, can anyone help me out please?? :star:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh it's basically that but needs a switch on it so i can select which audio i want...hmm or i could just have both on audio at the same time and mute one ...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh....do i have to make it lads, anyone know of anything that i can just buy? i'm not good with soldering and stuff :/

Fiat Panda 100hp
yeh it's basically that but needs a switch on it so i can select which audio i want...hmm or i could just have both on audio at the same time and mute one ...

I'm doing exactly this, works a dream tbf. I have one 3.5 plugged into the TV and one 3.5 plugged into my MacBook. Works really well, when I want to watch tv I just pause my music and watch TV/Xbox. Try it.

Storm Grey 200
Just get a crappy mixer, like the behringer 802. Its what I use to plug all my s**t into the stereo

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh i saw them on ebay

was thinking thew same thing, i have no idea if that would work though, anyone?