ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

needing installation help

Cup 172
I recently flogged the old school clio and bought myself a brand nu renault clio campus sport (onli diff is the sport badges im convinced lol). But anyways Im lookin to install my current audio equipment in the boot. I have no interest in changing the head unit cuz the standard one looks well and plus the controls over beside the steering wheel would not work. I need help on finding the grommet to get the power cable to the battery and i need to know where to connect wires in order to use the high level output part on the amp cuz i kno there are no RCAs on the back of the standard headunit. I know i need to run them off current speaker wire, but im not sure which wires they are. any help would be very much appreciated.

172 Cup
It's ok mate. For once I wasn't hinting you should have used it I just thought it may be helpful :)