ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

neighbour complaint lol

I don't see what you issue you just seem to want to be difficult. The neibours just asked why if you could make it a bit quieter regardless of what he does (he might have a second job?) surly he deserves some piece and quiet in his house not have to listen to his next door neighbours booming exhaust.

Get the car fixed it shouldn't stall when cold if mapped right.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
imagine if you were out and someone was trying to break into you car.
and that neighbour was thinking of calling the police but because you didnt co-operate, he decided not to....

Clio 172 mk2
I would try and get on...you don't want issues with your neighbours or you might find yourself throwing slabs of mea over the fence al la Ozzy lol

Bit of a c**k though considering he's got six weeks off or something and can laze around while you have to work.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
very true, im not that fussed anyways as i have builders round that start work at 7, so they can piss him off lol. the guys a stuck up w**k, he doesnt just teach, he OWNS the college and has 2 beemers

CS Dungeon
I wish you was my neighbour............last one that fucked me off by threatening the mrs got DOT4 chucked over his car

Theres no respect as its not your house, its your parents.....you'll grow up one day

guess, but yal be wrong
this bloke who lives up the street from me has a modded focus, and he drives up and down the street at some ridiculous times of the day, like half 3 in the morning, and he plays his music really really loud, and the music isn't that good either. we were supposedly gonna get speed bumps in the street, but he objected to them being built because his car wouldn't fit over the bumps.
w*nker, his house is up for sale, hopefully some1 will buy it soon.

clio 182 black /gold
Where my G/F live one of the neighbours has a 50CC moped and he flys up and down the street 2 -3 - 4 AM sat - sun morning i have to be up at 6 to work. I just ignore him. My neighbour said ages ago if you did not own a car i would not know you live there, because you make no noise. Then i said did you not hear my stereo loud the other week till 4AM Monday morning. She said no. I live on a quiet street so it is nice.

M2 Competition
Lol, if you want me to pop round in the cup one morning let me know rick ;)

But to be fair i finish quite late at nights, and ensure i let the car roll on the clutch for much of my road, dim it to sidelights etc. At one point i was setting off my neighbours car alarm at 5am every morning, dont think he was impressed, lol.

Most of my neighbours are quite understanding and come over and chat about it when the cars up on the jacks etc.

Last edited:
  CS Dungeon
I wish you was my neighbour............last one that f**ked me off by threatening the mrs got DOT4 chucked over his car

Theres no respect as its not your house, its your parents.....you'll grow up one day

Aren't we just the height of maturity!

Theres threatening to cave the mrs head in with a pool cue for the dog getting out the gate and chasing his cats and theres f**king the neighbours off on purpose just to annoy them.

visualize whirled pe
very true, im not that fussed anyways as i have builders round that start work at 7, so they can piss him off lol. the guys a stuck up w**k, he doesnt just teach, he OWNS the college and has 2 beemers

Hmm you say your are not that fussed but you continue to get wound up about him, what has him owning two beemers got to do with anything, now you've got issues about his success in life?

All this because he politely asked a favor. No offense but you need to get in touch with reality or try living in rough area and see the difference in attitude.
Around my nana's way people have had their cars burned out by neighbors who are not intelligent enough to go and have a quite word, like your chap next door, instead they sit around getting wound up until they decide to retaliate and do something stupid.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd be careful mate, you'll end up getting an asbo is he's a real knob about it! All it takes it one call to the old bill! - You'll be warned, then they'll seize your car!

Mk1 Renault Clio
we've got neighbours from hell, who have threatned ma wee bro since he was bout 10 yrs old bout silly little things, so now iv got ma car i purposely rev the engine a wee bit an have ma music louder than usual, ma roads a dead end anyway so cant go fast along it but still got the police to ma door being accused at driving at them even tho they were stopped infront of a parked car! Why would i want to ram into them and damage my car!!!