ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neighbour peed me off...

Just chill out mate, so what if her dad thinks your an idiot, dont let it bother you, youve made a mountain out of a mole hill.

+1

I'd hate to think how you'd react if someone older than 5 said something really mean.

My cousin who is about the same age went around calling everyone a fvcker for weeks because she picked up on errrh someone saying it....ooops :eek:

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Just chill out mate, so what if her dad thinks your an idiot, dont let it bother you, youve made a mountain out of a mole hill.

+1

I'd hate to think how you'd react if someone older than 5 said something really mean.

My cousin who is about the same age went around calling everyone a fvcker for weeks because she picked up on errrh someone saying it....ooops :eek:

+2

Kids say all the wrong things without meaning to.

Can't lie.

Was in boots, this guy came in size of 'King Kong' daughter says look how 'black' he is..........gulp;)

Not many coloured people where we live, so she didn't realise implications.

Clio MK 4
people must think im wierd aswell as i wash it every saturday even when it looks like its going to rain. I have a disease